Senior Community Care Worker
JOB: Community Care Worker
5.6 weeks Pro Rata
Your Benefits :
Excellent Pay Rate - £12.25per hour
Generous on-call rate - £376.50
Paid Training, mileage & induction
Daily support from the office team
Career Progression Opportunities
Do you CARE to join our team?
We are seeking to recruit a Full-Time Senior Community Care Worker to support our existing team of care staff in the Coleraine area. As a Senior Community Care Worker you will provide training and monitor standards of care within a community care setting to ensure the delivery of high quality, caring service to our client group.
If you are successfully offered this position, you will receive a £150 bonus after 3 months in your role.
- Ensure care provision meets all statutory requirements
- Liaise with clients and families and attend client reviews as required.
- Report any client care issue in relation to health and safety and assist with resolution
- Undertake care work duties as incorporated into the weekly schedule
- Assist and support care staff with the provision of high-quality care and monitor standards
- Assist with staff reviews and attend staff meetings
- Attend weekly update meetings with the Co-Ordinator
- Comply with company policies and procedures and legislative guidelines
- Assist with office duties as and when required
- Maintain NISCC registration or secure registration within a fixed period of time
- Project a professional image at all times and lead by example
- Embrace the company ethos of confidentiality within all aspects of work
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Rotational on-call for out of hours enquiries and service breakdown
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in a care setting
- Full drivers license and access to a car
- Experience working in Community Care
- NVQ Level 2 in Care
- Supervisory Experience
- NISCC registered
Successful applicants will be encouraged to achieve NVQ Level 3 in Care.
What you get
- Excellent pay rates:
- Weekday Rate: £12.25 per hour
- Weekend On-Call Rate: £367.50
- Enhanced Public Holiday payments
- Mileage Allowance 30p
- Free uniform
- Company Pension
- Comprehensive in-house training
- Use of mobile phone will be provided for work purposes
- Career progression
- Daily support from the office team
We are an equal opportunities employer
Applicants within the last 6 months need not reapply.
We are delighted you want to be part of our team!
Please fill in the application form below to apply now: