We are Recruiting!
Are you looking for a rewarding role in care where your work is valued?
Join our Community Care team. Clients are at the heart of everything we do. We take pride in you as a Carer as you are the backbone of our community services. We invest heavily in providing you with quality training and continuing support.
With the number of people in Northern Ireland needing domiciliary care at home continually increasing, we need people just like you to help care for these people sharing our values of Teamwork & Partnership, Quality & Best Practice, Openness & Honesty, and most importantly, Kindness, Understanding and Respect.
Why Join Us?
If you become a Community Care Worker for Optimum Care, here is what you get in return:
- £250 Joining Bonus
- Excellent pay rates – £10.40 to £12 per hour
- Highest Bank Holiday rates – up to £20.80ph
- Paid Mileage, Induction and Training
- Company car (Advanced roles only)
- Market-leading training – our staff comment on how they feel most equipped to do their job after receiving our specialised training
- Permanent contract with guaranteed hours (No zero-hour contracts)
- No upfront cost for your Access NI
- Free uniform
- Access to Employee Mental Health Support Line
- Refer a Caring Friend scheme – £100 bonus
- Quick turnaround for interview and induction
- Career progression & further education opportunities
- Daily support from the office team
Upcoming Recruitment Days
Ballymena North Centre
- Thursday 17th November 2022
- Tuesday 22nd November 2022
- Wednesday 30th November 2022
We are only recruiting drivers at present.
Book an Interview!
Fill in your details below to book into one of our recruitment days:
Sign up for our job alerts below now to receive future alerts for when we are recruiting in your area: