Rapid Response Community Care Worker
JOB: Community Care Worker
Ards & surrounding areas
Full-time or Part-time
Days or Evenings
5.6 weeks Pro Rata
Your Benefits :
Excellent Pay Rate - £11per hour
Enhanced Holiday Rates - up to £22ph
Access to a company car
Paid Training & Induction
Daily support from the office team
Career Progression Opportunities
Join our brilliant team of Rapid Response Community Care Workers in partnership with the South Eastern Health and Social Care Trust.
Are you right for the role?
We are looking for experienced, caring, reliable and hardworking community carers.
You will be part of our Rapid Response team facilitating and delivering intermediate domiciliary care for clients being discharged from hospital and other intermediate care settings to their own homes.
In return you will get a number of benefits:
- Excellent Pay – £11 per hour (Block Pay)
- Enhanced Bank Holiday rates – up to £22 per hour (we offer the best rates for working bank holidays)
- Paid training & induction
- Access to a company car
- Permanent contract with guaranteed hours every shift (No zero-hour contracts)
- No upfront cost for your Access NI
- Free uniform
- Quick turnaround for interview and induction
- Career progression opportunities
- Daily support from the office team
- Company Pension
- Adapt practice to changing needs of clients.
- Ensure that issues arising with a care plan or client condition are reported contemporaneously to the office
- Adhere to company confidentiality policy
- Complete good quality records (paper & electronic) in accordance with company standards, and systems (mobile app)
- Welcome new staff, lead by example and promote a team working culture
- Maintain a high level of attendance at work
- Answer calls from your co-ordinator/line manager and respond to messages immediately ensuring you have a working mobile phone at all times
- Maintain a flexible approach to your rota which may require change at short notice, and covering all aspects of domiciliary services (this will include core runs)
- Follow the out-of-hours on-call procedure appropriately and participate in care worker ‘stand-by’ on an occasional and rotational basis.
- Assist On-Call in an advisory capacity as requested in regard to securing cover for shifts and any other adverse events.
- Develop professional rapport with multi-disciplinary team members involved in service user care.
- Day Shift: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (guaranteed 10.25 hours paid)
- Evening Shift: 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. (5 hours paid)
- 1 year paid experience working in a care setting
- Full driving license
- Mobile phone
- Access to own email address
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We are delighted you want to be part of our team!
Please fill in the application form below to apply now: