JOB: Community Care Worker
Rathmena House, Ballyclare
Your Benefits :
Free onsite parking
Paid Induction & Training
Job Ref: 23MDRH07
We are looking for a bank Kitchen Assistant to join our team at Rathmena House.
About Rathmena House
Situated in the leafy suburbs of the market town of Ballyclare in East Antrim, the home is surrounded by attractive gardens and patio areas. The home is registered to offer nursing care and a small number of beds for residential care.
• Preparation and cooking of meals.
• Stock ordering.
• Ensure hygiene procedures are followed at all times.
• Maintain up to date working knowledge of all kitchen duties.
• Record food/equipment temperatures.
• Accurate record-keeping adhering to company guidelines and legislation.
• Minimum of 1 years kitchen experience to include basic food preparation,
• Experience working within a hospital or Nursing Home environment.
• Basic Food Hygiene certificate.
If you think you’d like this role, please fill in the application form below to apply.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We operate a no Smoking Policy.
We are delighted you want to be part of our team!
Please fill in the application form below to apply now: