Registered Nurse (Community)
JOB: Community Care Worker
£17.34 - £24.69
Part time or Bank
24 per week
5.6 weeks Pro Rata
Enhanced public holiday pay
5.6 weeks holiday
Specialist training provided
Assistance given with meeting CPD
Refer a Friend bonus
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Nurse to join our brilliant team in Maghera. You will become part of our Complex Care Team providing 24-hour nursing care to support individuals with complex needs living in their own homes. The model of care is bespoke to the individual.
We also have opportunities for Bank positions.
Ensure that the highest possible standard of care is maintained within a safe environment by assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating individual care and using evidence-based practice to meet statutory requirements. Demonstrating person-centred practice
- Carry out duties and responsibilities in a manner which assures client and carer safety.
- Demonstrate commitment by regular attendance and efficient completion of all tasks allocated.
- Comply with the company No Smoking Policy
- Carry out duties and responsibilities in compliance with health and safety policy and statutory regulations.
- Adhere to equal opportunities policy throughout course of employment.
- Participate in maintaining a team working culture and ensure all work in undertaken with the highest degree of professionalism both within the immediate working environment and whilst representing the company in any external forum
- Adhere to the organisation’s Confidentiality Policy and embrace company ethos of confidentiality within all aspects of work.
- Adhere to Optimum Care Policies, Procedures and Guidelines.
Full Job Description – click here to view/download.
This Job Description is not meant to be definitive but is an outline of the post as it is currently perceived. We reserve the right to mend this document at any time according to business need.
The Company is committed to providing the highest possible quality of service and employees are expected to treat those with whom they come into contact in a caring, courteous and respectful manner at all times
About Optimum Nurse
Optimum Nurse is part of the Domestic Care Group. Our nursing team at Optimum Nurse lead and support the care of our clients and their family in providing services that would otherwise mean a person would have to leave their home to receive care or treatment. We provide these services to our clients either short term or on an ongoing basis. Our care includes intensive nursing care, breathing support, continuing care, reablement, palliative care and healthcare screening.
“As community nurse specialist the care and support of our patients always come first. The vulnerable people we look after require the highest standards and at Optimum Nurse, we strive to deliver this. We make sure that the trained nursing staff we employ are great communicators and have the up to date skills to look after our patients.”
Karen Hickey | Community Nurse Specialist
- Day Shift – £17.34 per hour
- Night Shift – £19.96 per hour
- Weekend Shift – £24.69
- Competitive pay rates
- Permanent Contract – guaranteed hours
- Employers for Childcare Scheme
- 5.6 weeks holiday
- Enhanced public holiday rates
- Full specialist training provided and assistance given with meeting CPD requirements
- Uniform supplied
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Company pension
- Registered Nurse on Part 1 of the NMC Register (Adult)
- At least 6 months of nursing experience.
- Ability to work day and night duty
- Contactable by mobile phone
- Experience in high dependency / intensive care environment
- Experience of nursing in a community setting
- Experience in the management of tracheostomy, ventilation, PEG, suctioning, nebuliser or diabetes
Please fill in the full application form below to apply for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are delighted you want to be part of our team!
Please fill in the application form below to apply now: