Advanced Community Care Worker
JOB: Community Care Worker
Full or Part-time
5.6 weeks Pro Rata
Your Benefits :
£150 Joining Bonus
Excellent Pay Rate - £12.90 per hour
30p per mile mileage
Enhanced Holiday Rates - up to £25.80ph
Access to Employee Mental Health Support Line
Daily support from the office team
Career Progression Opportunities
Closing Date: Friday 30th June 2023
Job Ref: 23OPTB16
Share this job with a friend:
We are seeking to recruit an Advanced Community Care Worker to join our team to cover the East Belfast area. The successful candidate will be required to facilitate and deliver intermediate domiciliary care for clients being discharged from hospital or other intermediate care setting to their own homes.
- Adapt practice to changing needs of clients.
- Ensure that issues arising with a care plan or client condition are reported contemporaneously to key service management personnel and multi-disciplinary team
- Adhere to company confidentiality policy
- Complete good quality records in accordance with company standards
- Welcome new staff, lead by example, and promote a team working culture
- Maintain a high level of attendance at work
- Answer calls from your co-ordinator/line manager and respond to messages immediately ensuring you have a working mobile phone at all times
- Maintain a flexible approach to your rota which may require change at short notice
- Follow the out-of-hours on-call procedure appropriately and participate in care worker ‘stand-by’ on an occasional and rotational basis.
- Assist On-Call in an advisory capacity as requested in regard to securing cover for shifts and any other adverse events.
- Develop professional rapport with multi-disciplinary team members involved in service user care.
- Day Shift: 8.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. (guaranteed 9.25 hours paid)
- Evening Shift: 6.00 p.m. to 11.00 p.m. (5 hours paid)
- 1 year of paid care experience working in a care setting
- Full driving license and access to a car
- Mobile phone
- £150 Joining Bonus – after 3 months in your role
- £12.90 per hour + enhanced holiday rates (Block Pay)
- Guaranteed hours (no zero-hour contract)
- 30p per mileage (paid monthly)
- Paid training
- Free uniform
- Access to Employee Mental Health Support line
- No upfront cost for your Access NI
- Daily support from the office team
- Company Pension
If you think you’d like this role, please fill in the application form below to apply, or contact our recruitment department for an application form:
- T: 028 9180 1197
- E: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note: Applicants within the last 6 months need not re-apply.
A satisfactory Enhanced Access NI check will be required for this post The Domestic Care Group of companies, as per the Access NI Code of Practice, has a policy on the secure handling, use, storage and retention of disclosure information. Copies of these documents along with the Access NI Code of Practice are available upon request by contacting the HR Department. If successful please be aware that we have a policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders. Our Policy states that any existence of a criminal conviction will not necessarily lead to the withdrawal of a job offer, but the failure to fully and accurately disclose all criminal convictions will lead to the withdrawal of the offer.
We are delighted you want to be part of our team!
Please fill in the application form below to apply now:
"*" indicates required fields