JOB: Community Care Worker
Burleigh Hill House, Carrickfergus
5.6 weeks pro rata
Your Benefits :
Free on-site parking
Job Ref: 23MDBH06
An opportunity has arisen to join our team at Burleigh Hill House as a Domestic Assistant providing a cleaning service within the whole Home.
As a Domestic Assistant, you will be responsible for the cleanliness of the whole Home.
- Maintain high standards of efficiency and cleanliness expected within all areas of the Home and in particular their designated cleaning area.
- Ensure that all areas of the Home are cleaned using an organised schedule of work and work in other areas of the Home as requested by the Home Manager.
- Ensure the Residents ’/Patients’ confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Ensure the Residents’/Patients’ privacy, dignity and choice is respected, therefore knock when entering bedrooms, do not clean a room if a Resident/Patient is eating in their room.
- Ensure vacant rooms are thoroughly cleaned as soon as they are vacated.
- Report all breakages or broken furniture to the Home Manager/Nurse in charge.
- Report all faulty equipment/repairs/replacements in the Maintenance book.
- Domestic cleaning experience.
- Effective Communication Skills.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work in a tidy, safe, and clean manner.
- Cleaning experience in a Care/Nursing Home Environment.
About Burleigh Hill House
Burleigh Hill House joined MD Healthcare in 2016. Situated in historic Carrickfergus, the purpose-built home has been established for over 20 years and offers both Nursing and Residential care. There are beautiful dayrooms, dining rooms and quiet areas around the home for residents along with a beautiful summer house in the garden.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The company operate a no smoking policy.
We are delighted you want to be part of our team!
Please fill in the application form below to apply now: