JOB: Community Care Worker
Beverly Lodge, Newtownards
Full-time, Part-time & Bank
5.6 weeks pro rata
Your Benefits :
£200 Joining Bonus
Enhanced Bank Holiday Rate
Access to Employee Mental Health Support Line
Paid training and induction
Free on-site parking
Job Ref: 0922MDBL06
We are looking for Domestic Assistants to join our team at Beverly Lodge Nursing Home.
As a Domestic Assistant, you will be responsible for the cleanliness of the whole Home.
You will receive a £200 joining bonus after 3 months in your role.
• Maintain high standards of efficiency and cleanliness expected within all areas of the Home and in particular their designated cleaning area.
• Ensure that all areas of the Home are cleaned using an organised schedule of work and work in other areas of the Home as requested by the Home
• Ensure the Residents ’/Patients’ confidentiality is maintained at all times.
• Ensure the Residents’/Patients’ privacy, dignity and choice is respected,
therefore knock when entering bedrooms, and do not clean a room if a
Resident/Patient is eating in their room.
• Ensure vacant rooms are thoroughly cleaned as soon as they are vacated.
• Domestic cleaning experience (this can be within your own home)
• Good organisational skills and the ability to work in a tidy, safe, and clean
• Cleaning experience in a Care/Nursing Home Environment.
About Beverly Lodge Nursing Home
MD Healthcare acquired Beverly Lodge Nursing Home in August 2019. Beverly Lodge provides Dementia Nursing care. Since its acquisition, it has been substantially upgraded to improve the environment for the residents. The home is a calm environment that is conducive to well-being and mood enhancement with themed areas throughout the home for therapeutic activity.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. The company operate a no smoking policy.
If you think this role would be for you, please fill in an application form below.
We are delighted you want to be part of our team!
Please fill in the application form below to apply now: