JOB: Community Care Worker
Beverly Lodge, Newtownards
Full-time, Part-time & Bank
5.6 weeks pro rata
Your Benefits :
Excellent Pay Rate - £9.50 per hour
Free on-site parking
An opportunity has arisen to join our team at Beverly Lodge Nursing Home as a Domestic Assistant providing a cleaning service within the whole Home.
As a Domestic Assistant, you will be responsible for the cleanliness of the whole Home.
• Maintain high standards of efficiency and cleanliness expected within all areas of the Home and in particular their designated cleaning area.
• Ensure that all areas of the Home are cleaned using an organised schedule of work and work in other areas of the Home as requested by the Home
• Ensure the Residents ’/Patients’ confidentiality is maintained at all times.
• Ensure the Residents’/Patients’ privacy, dignity and choice is respected,
therefore knock when entering bedrooms, do not clean a room if a
Resident/Patient is eating in their room.
• Ensure vacant rooms are thoroughly cleaned as soon as they are vacated.
• Report all breakages or broken furniture to the Home Manager/Nurse in charge.
• Report all faulty equipment/repairs/replacements in the Maintenance book.
• Domestic cleaning experience.
• Effective Communication Skills.
• Good organisational skills and the ability to work in a tidy, safe, and clean
• Cleaning experience in a Care/Nursing Home Environment.
About Beverly Lodge Nursing Home
MD Healthcare acquired Beverly Lodge Nursing Home in August 2019. Beverly Lodge provides Dementia Nursing care. Since its acquisition, it has been substantially upgraded to improve the environment for the residents. The home is a calm environment that is conducive to well-being and mood enhancement with themed areas throughout the home for therapeutic activity.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The company operate a no smoking policy.
We are delighted you want to be part of our team!
Please fill in the application form below to apply now: