Community Care Worker
JOB: Community Care Worker
Full or Part-time
Day or Evening
5.6 weeks Pro Rata
Your Benefits :
£250 Joining Bonus
Excellent Pay Rate - up to £11.90ph
Paid Training, Mileage & Induction
Highest Bank Holiday rates - up to £20.80ph
Market leading training
Refer a Caring Friend Bonus
Daily support from the office team
Career Progression Opportunities
Job Ref: 1022OPTC01/PR
Are you looking for a rewarding role in care where your work is valued?
Join our Community Care team. Clients are at the heart of everything we do. We take pride in you as a Carer as you are the backbone of our community services. We invest heavily in providing you with quality training and continuing support.
With the number of people in Northern Ireland needing domiciliary care at home continually increasing, we need people just like you to help care for these people sharing our values of Teamwork & Partnership, Quality & Best Practice, Openness & Honesty, and most importantly, Kindness, Understanding and Respect.
Why join us?
If you become a Community Care Worker for Optimum Care, here is what you get in return:
- £250 Joining Bonus – paid after 3 months in your role
- Excellent pay rates – up to £11.90 per hour
- Highest Bank Holiday rates – up to £20.80ph
- Market-leading training – our staff comment on how they feel most equipped to do their job after receiving our specialised training
- Permanent contract with guaranteed hours (No zero-hour contracts)
- No upfront cost for your Access NI
- Free uniform
- Refer a Caring Friend scheme – £100 bonus
- Quick turnaround for interview and induction
- Career progression & further education opportunities
- Daily support from the office team
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist with personal washing, showering, bathing/bed bathing, dressing/undressing.
- Provide refreshments and light snacks.
- Prompt and administer medication.
- Assist with practical support such as light cleaning, fire lighting, and shopping, dish-washing, laundry, cleaning and maintaining spectacles, false teeth and hearing aids.
- Assist client to move safely which may require the use of moving and handling aids such as. hoists and slide sheets.
- Provide a care sitting service to give respite to other carers such as family members.
- Encourage and promote client independence and choice, and uphold client rights and dignity.
Do you meet the Essential Criteria?
- Having a desire to care for vulnerable adults in their home
- Full driving license
- Access to a car
- Access to own mobile phone
|Day Shift:||7am – 6pm|
|Evening Shift:||6pm – 11pm|
* to provide adequate care for our clients, you should be available to complete a full shift.
If you have the desire to care for vulnerable adults in their homes helping them maintain their independence and meet the essential criteria above then we want to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We are delighted you want to be part of our team!
Please fill in the short form below to apply now: