JOB: Community Care Worker
Aughnacloy House, Lurgan
Full-time, Part-time or Bank
Your Benefits :
Permanent Contract (no zero-hours)
Accesst to Employee Mental Health Support Line
Free on-site parking
Paid Training & Induction
Job Ref: 0922MD/AH17
We are looking for Catering Assistants to join our kitchen team at Aughnacloy House located in Lurgan.
Within this role, you will provide support to the Kitchen Supervisor in the preparation and cooking of food for elderly residents.
Your Main Tasks:
• Preparation and cooking of meals.
• Stock ordering.
• Ensure hygiene procedures are followed at all times.
• Maintain up to date working knowledge of all kitchen duties.
• Record food/equipment temperatures.
• Accurate record-keeping adhering to company guidelines and legislation.
Whilst the above is an outline of the duties you will be required to carry out any other duties as may be reasonably required.
The company is committed to providing the highest possible quality of service and employees are expected to treat those with whom they come into contact in a caring, courteous and respectful manner at all times
• Minimum of 1 years kitchen experience to include basic food preparation,
• Experience working within a hospital or Nursing Home environment.
• Basic Food Hygiene certificate.
About Aughnacloy House
Aughnacloy House is a purpose-built nursing home in the centre of Lurgan. All rooms are en-suite and there are beautiful gardens and outdoor areas for residents to enjoy. In addition, there are themed areas throughout the home for therapeutic activity and treatment including a light therapy suite and also a fully equipped hairdressing salon.
If you think you’d like this role, please fill in the application form below to apply, or contact our recruitment department for an application form:
- T: 028 9180 1197
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We operate a no Smoking Policy.
We are delighted you want to be part of our team!
Please fill in the application form below to apply now: