Advanced Community Care Worker
JOB: Community Care Worker
Full & Part-time
Days or Evenings
5.6 weeks Pro Rata
Your Benefits :
Excellent Pay Rate - £11.30per hour
Enhanced Holiday Rates - up to £22.60ph
Access to a company car
Daily support from the office team
Career Progression Opportunities
We are looking for caring individuals to join our team of Advanced Community Care Workers in the East/South Belfast area.
Our team of Advanced Level Community Care Workers provide a Rapid Response service delivering intermediate domiciliary care for clients being discharged from hospital. This will be an exciting new challenge where each day is different and your actions have a big impact on people’s lives.
Optimum Care is a leading provider of high quality care. We are equally proud of our specialist training offered to our careers to allow them to develop their careers.
- Excellent Pay – £11.30 per hour + mileage
- Enhanced Bank Holiday rates – up to £22.60 per hour (we offer the best rates for working bank holidays)
- Paid training & induction
- Permanent contract with guaranteed hours every shift (No zero-hour contracts)
- No upfront cost for your Access NI
- Free uniform
- Quick turnaround for interview and induction
- Career progression opportunities
- Daily support from the office team
- Refer a Friend Bonus
- Company Pension
What you will be doing:
- Adapt practice to changing needs of clients.
- Ensure that issues arising with a care plan or client condition are reported contemporaneously to the office
- Adhere to company confidentiality policy
- Complete good quality records (paper & electronic) in accordance with company standards, and systems (mobile app)
- Welcome new staff, lead by example, and promote a team working culture
- Maintain a high level of attendance at work
- Answer calls from your co-ordinator/line manager and respond to messages immediately ensuring you have a working mobile phone at all times
- Maintain a flexible approach to your rota which may require change at short notice, and covering all aspects of domiciliary services (this will include core runs)
- Follow the out-of-hours on-call procedure appropriately and participate in care worker ‘stand-by’ on an occasional and rotational basis.
- Assist On-Call in an advisory capacity as requested in regard to securing cover for shifts and any other adverse events.
- Develop professional rapport with multi-disciplinary team members involved in service user care.
- Day Shift: 7.00 am to 6.00 pm (10.25 hours guaranteed)
- Evening Shift: 6.00 pm to 11.00 pm (5 hours paid guaranteed)
- 1 year of experience in a care setting
- Full driving license and access to a car
- Mobile phone
We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
We are delighted you want to be part of our team!
Please fill in the application form below to apply now: