Advanced Community Care Worker
JOB: Community Care Worker
Joining Bonus (Sept only)
5.6 weeks Pro Rata
Your Benefits :
£250 Joining Bonus
Excellent Pay Rate - £11per hour
Enhanced Holiday Rates - up to £22ph
Access to a company car
Daily support from the office team
Career Progression Opportunities
Job Ref: 1022OPTC16/CY
We are seeking to recruit an Advanced Community Care Worker to join our team to cover the Causeway area.
The successful candidate will be required to facilitate and deliver intermediate domiciliary care for clients being discharged from the hospital or other intermediate care setting to their own homes.
- Adapt practice to changing needs of clients.
- Ensure that issues arising with a care plan or client condition are reported contemporaneously to key service management personnel and multi-disciplinary team
- Adhere to company confidentiality policy
- Complete good quality records in accordance with company standards
- Welcome new staff, lead by example and promote a team working culture
- Maintain a high level of attendance at work
- Answer calls from your co-ordinator/line manager and respond to messages immediately ensuring you have a working mobile phone at all times
- Maintain a flexible approach to your rota which may require change at short notice
- Follow the out-of-hours on-call procedure appropriately and participate in care worker ‘stand-by’ on an occasional and rotational basis.
- Assist On-Call in an advisory capacity as requested in regard to securing cover for shifts and any other adverse events.
- Develop professional rapport with multi-disciplinary team members involved in service user care.
- Day Shift: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (guaranteed 10.25 hours paid)
- Evening Shift: 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. (5 hours paid)
For this role, we provide a company-branded vehicle to deliver this service. This will have no impact on your salary or your financial circumstances outside of the role.
- 1 years paid experience working in a care setting
- Full driving license
- Mobile phone
- £250 Joining Bonus – paid after 3 months in your role
- £11 per hour + enhanced holiday rates
- Guaranteed hours (no zero-hour contract)
- Access to a company car
- Paid training & induction
- Free uniform
- No upfront cost for your Access NI
- Daily support from the office team
If you think you’d like this role, please fill in the short form below to apply, or contact our recruitment department for an application form:
- T:028 9180 1197
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We are delighted you want to be part of our team!
Please fill in the application form below to apply now:
"*" indicates required fields