Advanced Community Care Worker
JOB: Community Care Worker
Full-time & Part-time
Day & Evening
5.6 weeks Pro Rata
& surrounding areas.
Your Benefits :
£250 Joining Bonus
Excellent Pay Rate - £11per hour
Enhanced Holiday Rates - up to £22ph
Access to a company car
Daily support from the office team
Career Progression Opportunities
Job Ref: 23OPTC16/CY
We are looking for experienced Community Carers to join our advanced team which covers the Causeway area.
Within this role, you will provide care to our clients within their own homes who have recently been discharged from the Hospital.
- Meet the changing needs of our clients.
- Ensure that issues arising with a care plan or client condition are reported
- Complete good quality records in accordance with company standards
- Welcome new staff, lead by example and promote a team working culture
- Answer calls from your co-ordinator/line manager and respond to messages immediately ensuring you have a working mobile phone at all times
- Maintain a flexible approach to your rota which may require change at short notice
- Follow the out-of-hours on-call procedure appropriately and participate in care worker ‘stand-by’ on an occasional and rotational basis.
- Assist On-Call in an advisory capacity as requested in regard to securing cover for shifts and any other adverse events.
- Develop professional rapport with multi-disciplinary team members involved in service user care.
- Adhere to the company confidentiality policy
- Day Shift: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (block pay: guaranteed at least 10.25 hours paid)
- Evening Shift: 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. (block pay: guaranteed at least 5 hours paid)
For this role, we provide a company-branded vehicle to deliver this service. This will have no impact on your salary or your financial circumstances outside of the role.
- At least 6 months of paid experience working in a care setting
- Full driving license (and insurance)
- Mobile phone
- £250 Joining Bonus – paid after 3 months in your role
- £11 per hour + enhanced holiday rates (up to £22ph)
- Permanent Contract (no zero-hour contract)
- Access to a company car
- Paid training & induction
- Free uniform
- No upfront cost for your Access NI
- Access to Employee Mental Health Support Line
- Daily support from the office team
If you think you’d like this role, please fill in the short form below to apply, or contact our recruitment department for an application form:
- T:028 9180 1198
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We are delighted you want to be part of our team!
Please fill in the application form below to apply now:
"*" indicates required fields