Advanced Community Care Worker
JOB: Community Care Worker
Full or Part-time
5.6 weeks Pro Rata
& surrounding areas.
Your Benefits :
£250 Joining Bonus
Excellent Pay Rate - £12 per hour
Enhanced Holiday Rates - up to £22ph
Access to a company car
Access to Employee Mental Health Support Line
Daily support from the office team
Career Progression Opportunities
Job Ref: 23OPTC16/BA
We are seeking to recruit an Advanced Community Care Worker to join our team to cover the Ballymena & Antrim area. The successful candidate will be required to facilitate and deliver intermediate domiciliary care for clients being discharged from hospital or other intermediate care setting to their own homes.
- Adapt practice to changing needs of clients.
- Ensure that issues arising with a care plan or client condition are reported contemporaneously to key service management personnel and multi-disciplinary team
- Adhere to company confidentiality policy
- Complete good quality records in accordance with company standards
- Welcome new staff, lead by example, and promote a team working culture
- Maintain a high level of attendance at work
- Answer calls from your co-ordinator/line manager and respond to messages immediately ensuring you have a working mobile phone at all times
- Maintain a flexible approach to your rota which may require change at short notice
- Follow the out-of-hours on-call procedure appropriately and participate in care worker ‘stand-by’ on an occasional and rotational basis.
- Assist On-Call in an advisory capacity as requested in regard to securing cover for shifts and any other adverse events.
- Develop professional rapport with multi-disciplinary team members involved in service user care.
- Day Shift: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (guaranteed 10.25 hours paid)
- Evening Shift: 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. (5 hours paid)
For this role, we provide a company-branded vehicle to deliver this service. This will have no impact on your salary or your financial circumstances outside of the role.
- 6 months paid experience working in a care setting
- Full driving license
- Mobile phone
- £250 Joining Bonus – after 3 months in your role
- £12 per hour + enhanced holiday rates (Block Pay)
- Guaranteed hours (no zero-hour contract)
- Access to a company car
- Paid training
- Free uniform
- Access to Employee Mental Health Support line
- No upfront cost for your Access NI
- Daily support from the office team
- Company Pension
If you think you’d like this role, please fill in the application form below to apply, or contact our recruitment department for an application form:
- T: 028 9180 1197
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We are delighted you want to be part of our team!
Please fill in the application form below to apply now:
"*" indicates required fields