JOB: Community Care Worker
Aughnacloy House, Lurgan
5.6 weeks pro rata
Your Benefits :
Excellent Pay Rate - £10.18 per hour
Free on-site parking
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Activities Co-Ordinator, (Monday-Sunday, evening work required) in Aughnacloy House Lurgan.
About Aughnacloy House
Aughnacloy House is a purpose-built nursing home in the centre of Lurgan. All rooms are en-suite and there are beautiful gardens and outdoor areas for residents to enjoy. In addition, there are themed areas throughout the home for therapeutic activity and treatment including a light therapy suite and also a fully equipped hairdressing salon.
The Activities Co-Ordinator will plan, organise and deliver activities for the residents of the Home. This position will involve evening and weekend work.
- Provide varied and appropriate activities for all residents.
- Organise appropriate outings for all residents.
- Liaise with Home Manager and Senior staff regarding activities programme.
- Maintain accurate records of activities provided.
- Assist and participate with occasional fundraising activities (for Comfort Fund)
- Maintain resident, staff and company confidentiality at all times.
- Liaise with local community groups, etc, to source crafts, entertainment, etc.
- Experience in planning and organising activities.
- Proven interest in arts and crafts.
- Relevant training or qualifications.
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are delighted you want to be part of our team!
Please fill in the application form below to apply now: